You can choose a format and get a code for your hit counter at the following sites. After retrieving your HTML code, go to the steps below inorder to embed a website hit counter at the bottom of your Welcome page.
Once you go to one of the above mentioned websites (or others like it), follow the steps to retrieve an html code for your desired hit counter style. After you type in your website location to where the counter will appear and your email address, selecting "submit" will give you a box with the html code needed to be placed into your website. Outline the entire code and copy it by right clicking in the outline box and select "copy" (Mac users....Control C).
Now that you have the code....
1. Go to your edit window for your home page.
2. Select "View HTML" on the bottom, left hand corner of your edit window.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the HTML coding and click at the end of the code.
4. Hit the return/enter key 1-3 times...moving your cursor down a line or two from the rest of the page.
5. Right click and select "paste" (Mac users....Control V) to paste the HTML code for the hit counter
6. Select "apply" and then "ok" to save the code and place the counter onto your website's home page.
7. The code will be place on the left side of your webpage. If you want to place it in the middle (middle justified) of your website page, place your cursor in the front or your counter on your edit page and click on the middle justification button (second edit line above, 7th icon from the right).
8. Click "save" and your hit counter should be placed onto your website.